Enter the EnergyBet Bonus Code MAXEC and take full advantage of the extra bonuses.
- Sports Welcome Offer: 100% Deposit Match – Bonus Up to £50
- Casino Welcome Offer: 100% Up to £150
- Casino Reload Bonus: 50% Up to £150
Welcome Bonus is valid from 13:01 GMT on the 20/02/2019 until 23:59 GMT on the 31/12/2019. Welcome Bonus is valid only for new UK players who registered a new EnergyBet account. Welcome Bonus will match 100% of player’s first deposit up to maximum £50 bonus amount (or currency equivalent).
Additional t&c's apply.
Age restrictions (18+). Please gamble responsibly. Begambleaware.org
EnergyBet Bonus Code 2019: Notable Promotions & Bonuses
|Energy Bet Offers||Bonuses for 2019||Energy Bet Bonus Code|
|Sports Welcome Offer|| 100% Deposit Match |
Bonus Up to £50
|Casino Welcome Offer||100% Up to £150||MAXEC|
|Casino Reload Bonus||50% Up to £150||MAXEC|
Age restriction (18+). Please gamble responsibly. Begambleaware.org
Table of Contents
- 1 EnergyBet Bonus Code 2019: Notable Promotions & Bonuses
- 2 EnergyBet – A Closer Look: A Well-Designed Platform
- 3 Top 3 Alternatives to EnergyBet
How to Register on EnergyBet with Promo Code MAXEC
You will have to fill the registration form that consists of two sections before you can claim any bonus and play any games. To do so, click on the “Register” button located in the top right corner of the website.
- The first step consists of choosing your username and your password, entering your email address and your bonus code. In this section, you will also have to accept the terms and conditions of the website.
- In the second part of the form you need have to enter your personal information like your first and last name, date of birth, gender, address, city, postal code, country, and your phone number.
- After that, you can select your currency and your language.
- Remember to enter the EnergyBet Promo Code MAXEC.
- When everything is done, you will get a verification mail and then you can make your first deposit, claim your bonus and play.
Solid Welcome Bonus for Casino and Sports Betting: Get Up to £200
After you open your account at EnergyBet, you will become eligible for their engaging welcome bonuses.
- Sportsbook ACCA Welcome Bonus: This bonus is for the first-time depositors and once you deposit a minimum of £10 for the first time you will receive a 25% bonus, up to £50. When you decide what you want to wager bonus funds on, you will also get 100% odds boost. But before you receive the bonus you will have to activate it by clicking on “Pick Bonus” you will see on your bet slip. There, you can activate and confirm the bonus. Unfortunately, players from the UK are not eligible for this bonus at the moment.
- Casino Welcome Bonus: This welcome bonus is available after the first deposit as well. You can get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to £200. The minimum amount for deposit is £10. To activate the bonus, you will have to select the “Welcome Bonus” button when you make the first deposit. In order to get the welcome offers just remember to enter your EnergyBet Bonus Code MAXEC.
Age restriction (18+). Please gamble responsibly. Begambleaware.org
Terms and Conditions for Each Welcome Bonus
Certain terms and conditions apply for these welcome bonuses.
Sportsbook ACCA Welcome Bonus
- ACCA Welcome Bonus is only available to first depositors.
- The minimum amount of your first deposit is £10, while the maximum amount of the welcome bonus is £50, even if you deposit more.
- With this bonus, you also get a 100% odds booster when you place a bet with your bonus funds.
- To make your bet slip eligible for the Welcome Bonus, you must put at least 3 selections on it. Total odds on the bet slip must be at least 2.5, as well as 1.25 for each individual selection.
- You can only use the Welcome Bonus once and you must use it within 21 days from activating it.
- Users from the United Kingdom are not eligible for the Welcome Bonus.
- Visit this page to learn more about this bonus.
Casino Welcome Bonus
- To become eligible for Casino Welcome Bonus, you must deposit a minimum of €10 on your first deposit. Your deposit will be matched 100% in Bonus Funds in the maximum amount of £200.
- When you make your first deposit, you must select the “Welcome Bonus” option to activate the bonus.
- To redeem the bonus, you must satisfy wagering requirements. That means that you must wager the total bonus and deposit amount at least 25 times over.
- Sportsbook, table games, and Live Casino games don’t count for wagering requirements. Other games may also not count, so make sure to check that and other terms and conditions.
- Enter the EnergyBet Promo Code MAXEC.
EnergyBet – A Closer Look: A Well-Designed Platform
EnergyBet managed to grow so fast, and one of the reasons for it is their platform. They offer a good-value service here that separates them from the rest.
The design of the website is modern and smooth. The background is a stylish combination of black and yellow. There are no unnecessary elements to distract you and cause confusion, which makes navigation on this website easy and intuitive. They have a main menu on the top, which basically has two parts, one on top of the other, distinguished by a visible difference in font size. Among these elements, you will find Casino, Live Casino, Virtual Sports, Live Betting, and Promotions. The left side of the homepage is reserved for a side menu dedicated to various sports you can bet on, while the bottom right corner of the page boasts the ever-present live chat option.
A Good Game Variety
This operator has a great selection of games, including various slots, jackpot games, and many casinos and table games. You can play poker, bingo, roulette, blackjack, or you can enjoy the true casino experience in their live casino. While the variety of games you can play is good, the number of games is a bit on the downside compared to similar gambling operators. Nonetheless, it would still take you a lot of time to try all the games EnergyBet has to offer.
Many Sports Markets to Bet on and Good Odds
The sportsbook that EnergyBet has was added a few years ago, so it’s still a relatively new feature. However, they have gone out of their ways to make their sportsbook as rich as possible. There are many sports markets you can wager on, which also includes some sports you can rarely find at other betting websites, like darts, chess, Gaelic hurling, biathlon, etc. That’s why it is surprising to see that they don’t offer horse or greyhound racing on the site. To complement this rich offer of different sports, there are also some e-sports you can bet on, as well as virtual sports like tennis and football. The odds here are up to par with others in the industry. However, another thing that’s lacking at EnergyBet is live streaming, which would be a great thing to have in combination with live betting they provide.
Satisfying Customer Service and Security
EnergyBet holds licenses from the Malta Gambling Authority and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, which means that it is a company deserving of your trust. They ensure the safety of your sensitive personal information with various security measures they employ, including the SSL verification.
Customer service can be contacted via phone, email or live chat. You can also check out the FAQ section on the website and try to find an answer yourself. However, despite the various customer support options, EnergyBet doesn’t provide 24/7 customer service. Their working hours are Monday-Friday, from 9:00-00:00 CEST and 13:00-21:00 CEST on the weekends.
EnergyBet puts emphasis on responsible gaming, which is why they have plenty of material on this topic you can read on their site. They have an entire section dedicated to tips on responsible gambling, parental control, and other related topics.
In addition to this, you can also read instructions on setting various limits for yourself, whether you want to spend less money or time gambling. And if you feel that setting limits can’t help you deal with problem gambling, you can also find contact information on different support groups like Gamblers Anonymous and GamCare. Of course, there is also the self-exclusion option available, whether you want to do it for a chosen period of time or permanently.
Various Banking Options
While there are many banking options available on the site, keep in mind that EnergyBet has a “closed loop” policy for all payments, which means that deposits and withdrawals must be made with the same payment option.
Deposit: There are many ways to deposit funds at EnergyBet, including Visa, MasterCard, Bank Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Euteller, Trustly, Paysafecard, etc. However, PayPal is not available, which is a bit of a disappointment. The minimum deposit amount is £10 and all deposits are no fees for depositing funds.
Withdrawal: As we mentioned before, withdrawals must be made with the same payment option you used to deposit funds. The minimum withdrawal amount is £20, while the maximum amount you can withdraw is £5000 per day. It is important to note that one withdrawal per week is free of charge. Withdrawing more than once per week comes with a €5 fixed fee each time you withdraw funds.
Highly-Optimized Mobile Site
Energy Bet doesn’t yet have a dedicated app you can download and play, but their mobile site doesn’t leave you wanting for anything. The mobile version of the site has a perfectly optimized layout that allows mobile users to navigate the site with ease. The design and general appearance, including colors, is similar to the desktop version, so you won’t have any troubles alternating between the two versions. The mobile site comes with most of the games available on the desktop version, including many casino games and all of the sportsbook. OF course, all bonuses and promotions are available on the mobile version as well. There are no special offers for the mobile but you can still enter the EnergyBet Bonus Code MAXEC in order to get the ones mentioned above.
Final Thoughts: A Giant in the Making
Founded in 2012, EnergyBet is still a young company and the fact that they are able to compete with more experienced operators on such a level is respectable. EnergyBet was just an online casino first but they have added the sportsbook to complement their assortment. Of course, they also provide some interesting bonuses for newcomers to entice them to register on their website. EnergyBet is steadily growing and getting more and more reputable with each passing day. They have accomplished so much in this short period of time, so it’s safe to assume they will continue to grow and improve on the flaws they currently have.
They have good welcome bonuses, with a welcome bonus for sports betting is particularly interesting and unique thanks to the odds boost included in the package. The Casino bonus is up to the industry standards. EnergyBet boasts many games, including various casino games and live casino. You can play slots, video pokers, and table games. The sportsbook section of the site offers live betting and a rich selection of sports, including virtual sports and e-sports. However, there is room for improvement here because they lack live streaming and they don’t offer horse and greyhound racing. The website comes with an elegant but simple design that allows for easy site navigation. There are many payment options available for players, although the lack of PayPal is a huge minus for them. You can contact customer support via phone, email or live chat but the support is not available 24/7 and that’s another thing EnergyBet can improve in the future.
Top 3 Alternatives to EnergyBet
Fansbet is a pretty unique sports betting and gambling website because you can find fantasy football as one of the many products they offer. This includes more than 500 slot games, various jackpot games, table games, scratch cards, and live casino. Their sportsbook consists of many sports. They have good odds and allow live wagering as well. Their welcome bonus is not that great since you only get a £10 bonus after your first deposit, although this bonus is free of wagering requirements. The customer support is available at all times, although they lack phone support and only offer live chat and email support.
Ladbrokes is one of the oldest companies in the gambling business, completely in contrast to EnergyBet and their lack of experience. Being around for such a long time has given Ladbrokes competitive edge, which is evident in the fact that they offer much more in terms of games. You can find bingo, lotto and other games not available on EnergyBet, as well as a very extensive sportsbook. This is a very reputable and trustworthy company, with good customer service, an abundance of payment options and solid bonuses for all products that they offer. Ladbrokes is now the same company with Coral, so in case you liked Ladbrokes you might also want to check what’s on Coral.
Unibet is a secure gambling website where you can bet on many different sports, including horse and greyhound racing. They also have an extensive selection of casino games that include various slots, table games, jackpot games, and video poker. Live casino is also available, as well as bingo, lotto, and poker. This website offers various promotions for different products they have but their welcome bonus is not that special. It consists of £40 which gets refunded as bonus money if you lose your first bet and £10 Casino Bonus They offer enough payment methods for their players, including wire transfer, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Skrill, Paysafecard, etc.
EnergyBet Bonus Code MAXEC Validity: December 2019
Last Update: July 2019