18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Mr Play bonus code gives you exclusive access to Mr Play sports betting bonuses and casino promos!
Terms and conditions apply. New players only. 18+. Min deposit £10. Welcome package splits over 3 deposits. 35x wagering requirement applies to match up bonus. Offer valid for 1 week. 100 spins split to 20 spins a day for 5 days. 50x wagering applies to spins. See full terms here.
- 1 Mr Play Bonus Code 2022
- 2 How to Register using Mr Play Bonus Code
- 3 Quality of Platform
- 4 Top 3 Alternatives to Mr Play Bonus
Mr Play Bonus Code
Mr Play is one of the many bookmakers in the British gambling industry giving players a chance to place wagers on their favourite sports. They also have a casino gaming platform that rivals competitors in the market. We wanted to find out if punters have a chance of earning on this platform, especially when they use their promo code. On further inquiry, we noted that Mr Play has many giveaways in VIP bonus promotions, new player bonuses and even sports betting offers.
The following are notable offers and bonuses you get when you sign up using Mr Play bonus code :
- Welcome Bonus: New Player welcome bonus of up to £200.
- Mr Play 50% Reload Bonus: Get a reload bonus of up to £200 on a qualifying minimum deposit of £50.
How to Register using Mr Play Bonus Code
When it comes to registering a betting account on Mr Play, a question we asked is how to use the bonus code. It is because players who register with the code are entitled to exclusive new players bonuses listed above. Like with most bookmarkers, it is easy to sign up and start placing wagers on this sportsbook. Here is the procedure:
- Go to Mr Play official website and navigate to the top right corner then click the blue icon labelled ‘Open Account.’
- On the first page, input your email address, user name and password the click ‘continue’ to go to the second page.
- Fill in your name (first and last name) in the spaces provided.
- Next, fill in your birthday, Mr Play account currency which can be CAD, EUR, GBP, NOK, SEK or USD, followed by your address, city, and postcode/zip then the phone number.
- Click on the Plus (+) to open ‘got a bonus code’ box. Input the Mr Play Bonus code for then accept terms of the bookmarker. Click the green button to open an account.
Bonuses for Each Product
On exploring the website further, we noted that invests a lot in its customers. There are many bonus products, giving you more ways to place wagers and win with the sportsbook. The following are some more bonuses and products associated with them:
- New Player Bonus: Up to £200 in new player bonuses.
- Mr Play Free Casino bonus: Get a 100% Casino bonus matched up to £200 plus free spins.
- Sports bet bonus: Bet £10 get £10 extra on sports betting.
- Acca Play boost: Claim up to 77% when you place an Acca bet at Mr Play.
Given that most bookmarkers attach certain terms and conditions to play bonuses and offers, we wanted to find out if the same happens at Mr Play. We noted that almost every bonus comes with terms and conditions. Here is a list of bonuses and terms associated with them:
- Acca Play boost bonus of up to 77%: The condition for claiming this bonus is that players must place a wager before kick-off and win all. The minimum game selection is 4 with an odd value not less than 1/5. You do not qualify if you place an Acca bet using Mr Play bonus token.
- New customers sports betting 100% bonus of £10. You must deposit £10 to qualify and the offer applies to first deposits. You must use the bonus within two weeks.
- Welcome bonus of up to £200: You must open an account and deposit £10 to qualify. Another condition is that players must meet x35 wagering requirement.
FAQ about registering using Mr Play Bonus Code in
Apart from signing up using Mr Player bonus code, we further asked vital questions about the platform. The worst mistake any punter can make is placing a wager on a betting platform they have never used. Like it is the case with conditions attached to player bonuses, the following questions and answers are worth noting:
Q: Which payments are available on Mr Play?
A: There several payment methods available to Mr Play customers. They include Bank transfer, Visa/MasterCard debit card, Skrill, EcoPayz, Neteller, PayPal, Trustly, Giropay, AstroPay Card, Zimpler, Instadebit, Euteller, EPS, EasyEFT and e-Transfer. From our end of the bargain, we would say Mr Play is one of the most comprehensive betting platforms on the web when it comes to payment options.
Q: Is there a specific account currency?
A: The platform makes it easy to deposit and withdraw money in at least five major currencies such as British sterling pounds, Euros and US dollars. We, however, recommend choosing a preferred currency when signing up.
Q: Can I play slots game on Mr Play?
A: Yes! Mr Plays takes slots games to the next level with their video slots. These games come with exciting bonuses and offers.
Q: Does Mr Play offer cash-out?
A: You can cash-out your winnings by clicking the cashier button then choose a cash-out method. You must fill a form to complete the process. Read Mr Play cash-out policy for more details.
Q: I withdrew my winnings but it is yet to arrive in my account.
A: While sometimes delays happen, especially during weekends and holidays, Mr Play processes withdrawals within 48 hours. Some payments like wire transfer can take up to 10 days and debit cards taking up to 8 days. If the status of your withdrawal request does not change within two days in most cases, contact Mr Play support centre for help.
Q: Is Mr Play legal?
A: Mr Play is a legal gambling company licensed and regulated by The Malta gaming authority.
Q: How safe is my data when signing with Mr Play?
A: Mr Play safeguards and protects the information and data it collects from customers. You should rest assured that no one in our company will access your information other than the purpose for which it is intended.
Q: Which is the best deposit method on the platform?
A: Depending on your preferred way of transacting money to and from our platform, there are several methods available at your disposal. To deposit money, navigate to cashier button in your account, input amount then choose a preferred deposit method.
Q: Who is a legible player on Mr Play?
A: Persons aged 18+ years are legible to play on the platform. In some jurisdictions, however, the gambling age starts from 21+ years. We ensure no one below these ages signs up using Mr Play bonus code because we always confirm the identity and age of users before allowing them access to the platform.
Quality of Platform
Quality of a betting platform like Mr Play is crucial to gamers. Thus, we dug deeper to learn more about the bookmarker. We narrowed this down to sports/games available, user experience, quality of customer support, user reviews/testimonials, banking options, deposit/withdrawal, mobile site/responsiveness/optimization, pros/cons and mobile App.
Sports and/or Games Available
Mr Play specializes in casino gaming. With Mr Play bonus code, players have access to tons of bonuses and offer on the platform. Popular casino games on this platform are slots, blackjack, classic slots, roulette, live casino, and card games. Customers can also place wagers on traditional sports such as soccer, basketball, tennis, ice hockey, volleyball, baseball and table tennis. There is also American football, boxing, horse racing, rugby league, rugby union, snooker/pool, futsal, golf, and esports. We would say the platform is one of the most comprehensive when it comes to sports betting. The casino platform is equally impressive, featuring popular games.
When trying the platform for the first time, we got a little sceptical about user experience. However, everything looked impressive. From responsive navigation buttons, am appealing and responsive site theme, great fonts to easily accessible menu, the Man with a moustache platform is one of the best out there.
Customer Support Quality
Customer support for Mr Play is fairly good. While the live chat function serves to ensure a speedy response to queries, it looks automated. The slow response from support is an issue of concern. They also have a contact email for Ireland and UK customers. Overall, we were a little disappointed by the level of customer support on this bookmarker.
‘Mr Play is an exciting betting platform with exciting casino games and bonuses.’ The website is very appealing and games are easy to access. Their In-Play feature is very interactive.’ ‘They take time before processing withdrawals and customer complaints are hardly addressed by a very slow support desk. Mr Play does not honour its end of the bargain when it comes to paying bonuses, something I find quite appalling, especially after meeting their terms and conditions.’ ‘I cannot say this site is bad because I placed a bet and won. My withdrawal was processed within 24 hours.’ ‘Mr Play makes it difficult to withdraw winnings, something that makes it look untrustworthy.’
When we checked banking options on this platform, there are several of them. The bookmarker tried to avail as many options as possible to players. From Skrill, Neteller, PaysafeCard, Trustly, EntroPay, Sofort, ecoPayz, bank wire, Visa and MasterCard.
It is free to deposit money to your Mr Play betting account. However, deposit currency varies with some methods. Moreover, save for e-Transfer deposits that take 24 hours, the rest are instant.
There is wide-array of withdrawal methods on Mr Play. Once you sign up with Mr Play bonus code, play and win, you can withdraw your winnings using any of the methods indicated. However, there is not an instant withdrawal method. Rapid transfer, Visa/MasterCard and bank transfer withdrawals are processed within 8 days. Others like Trustly, Skrill, PayPal, EcoPayz, Neteller and AstroPay card takes is processed within 3 days. It is quite worrying that deposits reflect immediately while withdrawals take time.
Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness
Mr Play website is optimized for mobile viewing. We accessed every feature, albeit, the screen size is reduced. However, mobile responsiveness is a concern because sometimes it takes a few minutes to load pages.
Mr Play has a mobile app for both android and iOS users. Contents displayed on the App are optimized for mobile viewing. However, the iOS version is a little slugging. Live betting on Mobile App is not also as interactive as it is on PC.
The mobile site has the same features as desktop view. However, contents are sometimes too large to fit on mobile site. The navigation menu is more visible and the search button at the top right corner is equally prominent on the mobile site. The next menu features the most popular games, live casino and slots.
Pros & Cons
Our Mr Play Bonus Code Review
If you are looking for bookmarker that does not focus much on giving customers the ultimate sports betting experience yet has lots of games, Mr Play is a fair recommendation. Its casino platform launched in 2017 is still developing yet is one of the most comprehensive out there. They should, however, address issues relating to withdrawing funds because while deposits reflect instantly, processing of winnings takes a lot of time even for methods that should complete within 24 hours if we consider standard practises.
Top 3 Alternatives to Mr Play Bonus
If using Mr Play bonus code does not appeal to you, here are the top three alternatives to try:
- Betway: Betway is not only an established betting platform but also expansive. There are fewer if any complaints regarding withdrawing winnings on Betway. Betway has a highly interactive platform and casino gaming comes with competitive bonuses.
- Ladbrokes: Ladbrokes is has a bingo platform which Mr Play does not have. Ladbrokes promo codes and bonuses are also more competitive and welcoming to new players. Ladbrokes gives players a chance to claim several bonuses and promo rewards, which is a straight credit and not a match-up like in Mr Play.
- William Hill: William Hill has a greatly developed sportsbook platform, miles ahead of Mr Play. Their casino section is also very entertaining. William Hill Mobile App is also one of the best in the market, not to mention a first deposit bonus.