18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
NetBet is a top operator available in the UK offering various products including; Sports, Casino, Live Casino, Poker, Lotto, and Vegas. The operator has been generous enough to offer sign-up offers to the various products hosted. Here are the latest sign-up offers for some of the products at NetBet.
- 1 How to claim a sign-up offer at NetBet
- 2 NetBet Sports Betting Sign Up Offer for New Players
- 3 NetBet Casino Sign Up Offer for New Players
- 4 NetBet Poker Sign Up Offer for New Players
- 5 Best Reasons to Sign Up at NetBet for New Players
- 6 NetBet related Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 7 Our NetBet Sign Up Offer Review: Good for the player
How to claim a sign-up offer at NetBet
Claiming a sign-up offer will majorly depend on several main aspects. You firstly need to create an account at NetBet and this will mean that you have to meet the legal age requirements set out in the UK that stand at over 18 years of age. Secondly, every sign-up offer will be claimed differently. This means that some may require a deposit to be made, others may be activated by a code, and so on.
What’s standard, is that a player must create an account and here is the account creation process at NetBet;
- Step 1: Follow our exclusive link to be redirected to NetBet
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Sign Up Now’ option
- Step 3: Fill in the fields provided with your accurate account, personal, and contact details. This ranges from Email Address, Password, Currency, Country, Name, Username, Mobile Number, and Address.
- Step 4: Provide our exclusive Netbet bonus code depending on the product of interest
- Step 5: Finish the process by following prompts
NetBet Sports Betting Sign Up Offer for New Players
A new sports player who signs up at NetBet will receive a sign-up offer of £30 in free bets and free spins. How will he/she claim the offer? Once a player has registered, he/she will be required to deposit and wager at least £30 on the first sports bet. Once the bet is settled, NetBet will award the bonus as follows;
- £15 in Free Bets
- £15 in Free Spins eligible for Casino and Vegas products
Here are the terms and conditions under the offer;
£15 in Free Bets (Sports)
- The offer is available for the new players
- The first deposit and wager of at least £30 activates the free bets
- The maximum free bet bonus payout is £30 and will be awarded as; $15 in Free Bets + £15 in Free Spins
- The qualifying bet can either be a single or multiple bet placed on any sport
- Any cashed out bet will be ineligible for the offer
- The free bets will be accredited in your account within 24 hours after the first sports is settled
- The free bet will be eligible in one virtual sports market, one acca market, or any sports market
- The free bets will be valid for 3 days
- Deposits made via Neteller, Skrill, and PayPal will be ineligible for the offer
£15 in Free Spins (Casino & Vegas)
- A player will be awarded 50 free spins worth £10 on the casino once the first sports bet is settled
- The free spins winnings will be subject to wagering requirements (40x)
- The free spins will be available for 30 days
- A player will be awarded 25 free spins worth £5 on Vegas once the first sports bet is settled
- The free spins will only be eligible for the slot ‘Age of the Gods’
- The free spins winnings will be subject to wagering requirements (50x) with Age of the Gods slots contributing 100%
The offer is tailored for the sports players and while enjoying the bonus, they can as well enjoy close to 30 different sports provided. This product has been well addressed with huge markets and betting options also provided to improve the betting opportunities to the players. Racing events are popular in the UK and NetBet has ensured that they are incorporated with Horse Racing and Greyhounds events provided. Other popularly followed sports such as Football, Snooker, Darts, Golf, and Cricket have also headlined the sportsbook. This means that players can enjoy leagues and events such as the English Premier League, Cheltenham, PGA Tour, The Grand Tour, and so on. Additionally, special selections have also been provided with Politics and E-Sports available.
What’s more, the sports section has seen top features provided to better the gaming experience. Players can take control of their winning or losing bet through cash-out, add a selection to improve their bet through the Add2Bet feature, adjust the stake via the SnapBet feature, and finally, the Bet Maker feature allows them to personalize their bets and create easy accumulators pricing them as a single bet.
The general rating of the sign-up offer, however, is that more improvement can be done to offer a highly-valued bonus.
NetBet Casino Sign Up Offer for New Players
A casino product is also provided at NetBet and this is another section that has been handled flawlessly. More than 2,500 games have been provided which is a good score. Different top software providers have been incorporated to make this a success. Through the providers, players have a good quality in graphics, different styles, sounds, and themes in the games, good security features, and fast payouts. NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, Quickspin, Red Tiger, Evolution Gaming, and iSoftBet are some of the providers. The games are grouped into Slots, Jackpots, Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, and Card Games.
A new player who successfully signs up for an account at NetBet casino via the code ‘WELCOMENB’ will be awarded a 100% bonus up to £200 on the first deposit made. Additionally, 10 Vegas free spins will also be awarded and will be eligible on the slots ‘Age of the Gods’.
Here are the terms and conditions attached to the offer;
- The offer is available to the new NetBet casino players
- The code ‘WELCOMENB’ will be used to redeem the offer
- The first deposit activates the offer
- The maximum bonus payout is £200
- The maximum Vegas free spins payout is 10
- The Vegas free spins will be eligible on the slots ‘Age of the Gods’
- The Age of the Gods slots include; Age of the Gods, Age of the Gods – Furious Four, Age of the Gods – Fate Sisters, Age of the Gods – God of Storm, Age of the Gods – Goddess of Wisdom, Age of the Gods – Prince of Olympus, and Age of the Gods – King of Olympus
- The Vegas free spins may be accepted or declined via a message
- Deposits made via Skrill, Neteller, and prepaid cards will be ineligible for the offer
- The casino bonus will be subject to wagering requirements (30x)
- The Vegas free spins winnings will be subject to wagering requirements (50x)
- The bonuses will be available for 7 days before they are rendered void
The casino bonus is laudable but it’s not the best. The value is average and is not so competitive while compared to other UK rivals. However, it is not the worst in the market. The free spins need a revisit in terms of value and the wagering requirements set are also considerably high.
NetBet Poker Sign Up Offer for New Players
A Poker product is also available at NetBet but a player will be prompted to download it before he/she can enjoy the games. Once in, players can play various tournaments available on each day of the week and casino games where different categories are in place including Table & Card Games, Slots, Jackpots, and Video Poker
A new player who signs up at NetBet poker will be welcomed with the following offer; On a successful sign up using the code ‘FREE20’ and depositing at least £15, free cash of £15 will be awarded to the player. Additionally, a deposit bonus will also be in place where after a deposit of at least £10, a 200% bonus will be awarded up to £1,300. This means if the deposit is £100, you will be awarded a £200 bonus and you will have a combined figure of £300 to play with.
Below are the terms and conditions;
£15 Free Cash
- The promotion is tailored for the new Poker players
- The free cash must be redeemed using the code ‘FREE20’
- The deposit made triggers the free cash
- The maximum free cash payout is £15
- The free cash will be awarded in phases;
- Half after the deposit is made
- Half after 7 days of depositing
- The bonus must not be withdrawn before the second (half) is awarded
- The free cash is eligible for the tournaments, real money tables, and Sit ‘n’ Go
200% up to £1300
- The offer is available for the new NetBet poker players
- The deposit activates the offer
- The minimum deposit required is £10
- The maximum bonus payout is set at £1,300
- The bonus will be released in 3 stages. After depositing on the account, a player will earn points
- The stages will be as follows;
|1.5 £ – 9 £||135|
|9 £ – £1,300||200|
It simply means that after the collection of 100 points in the first stage, you will have the first £1.5 released. Bonuses of up to £7.5 in will be in place for every 135 points accrued where a £1.5 bonus will be released and the remaining bonus of up £1291 will be in place on the third stage where a release of £1.5 will be made after accruing 200 points.
The offer is widely competitive when compared to the other rivals.
Note: The other products have not offered tailored sign-up offers to the players but this can change. We will keep you posted.
Best Reasons to Sign Up at NetBet for New Players
Aside from the sign-up offers aforementioned, NetBet provides other reasons that would influence a new player to sign up. They include;
Different products provided
One can wager on Sports, Casino, Live Casino, Vegas, Lottery, and Poker
Top features in the sportsbook
This includes; Cash-out, live betting, SnapBet, Bet Maker, and Add2Bet
Is NetBet legal?
Yes. NetBet has been fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission to provide its products and services to UK residents.
Do I need a promo code to access my sign-up offers?
Some of the sign-up offers at NetBet require you to redeem the offers via a promo code. In case you do not correctly put the code or leave it, you will not be awarded the bonus in question.
Can I cash out my bonuses?
You can only cash-out your bonuses if you meet the wagering requirements set out on the terms and conditions page. Remember, you must meet the requirements within a set period else your bonus and winnings thereafter will be rendered void.
How do I deposit at NetBet?
Depositing on your account will be a walk in the park at NetBet. Once you log into your account, go to the ‘Cashier’ option and deposit from there. A host of banking options will be available including; Visa/Mastercard, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, PaySafeCard, Trustly, ecoPayz, WebMoney, QIWI, and Entropay.
How long does it take to withdraw at NetBet?
The withdrawal period will depend on the method one gets to choose. After you make a withdrawal request, it will be reviewed and once the funds are released, they will be forwarded to your payment provider. E-wallet methods take about 24 hours with wire transfers and bank transfers taking about 4 days.
Our NetBet Sign Up Offer Review: Good for the player
The sign-up offers at NetBet get our thumbs up. The offers are not the best in the market with several rivals beating them but at the same time, they are not the worst. They are averagely-valued with favourable conditions to activate them. However, the wagering requirements have not been pleasing to many and this is one section they need to revise. Secondly, the validity period of some of the bonuses also needs to be extended.
Generally, NetBet also gets a good rating thanks to the huge game selection in the various products, vast banking options selection, 24/7 customer support, a mobile platform, and other standout features offered. Little is there to complain. However, additions of features such as live streaming would be thrilling to the players.